At City Realtor we do more than just provide good homes for tenants and look after properties for landlords. We believe in making a positive contribution to the community we live in. We regularly donate and take part in charitable causes, whether its running a marathon or baking cookies to raise money! We also like to support young people gaining a better understanding of the world of work and helping them develop essential work skills by taking part in mentoring, work experience placements and apprenticeship opportunities. We love to champion good causes and help local charities and businesses.
City Realtor is committed to environmental leadership in all of its business activities. City Realtor has had long-standing corporate policies of providing a safe and healthy work place, protecting the environment, and conserving energy and natural resources. They have served the environment and our business well and provide the foundation for the following corporate policy objectives:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbour in the communities where we operate, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Report them to authorities promptly and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy, improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- Participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding.
- Meet or exceed all applicable government requirements and voluntary requirements to which City Realtor subscribes. Set and adhere to stringent requirements of our own.
- Strive to continually improve Environmental management system and performance.
- Conduct rigorous audits and self-assessments of City Realtor’s compliance with this policy, measure progress of City Realtor’s environmental affairs performance, and report periodically to the Board of Directors.
- Every employee and every contractor on City Realtor’s premises is expected to follow this policy and to report any environmental, health, or safety concern to management. Managers are expected to take prompt action.